- NO waxing, threading or tinting the area 5 days prior to the procedure.
- DO NOT take aspirin, niacin, Vitamin E or IBUprofen 24 hours prior to.
- NO alcohol or caffeine on the day of the procedure
- DO NOT work out the day of the procedure
- NO tanning or sun exposure minimum 2 weeks PRIOR to the scheduled date of the procedure.
- NO hot showers, NO saunas, NO hot tubs, NO excessive exercise for 72 hours after the procedure. (sweating may alter the colour of the pigment and effect the end result).
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please keep in mind that you may be more sensitive during your menstrual period.
If you have any health concerns please inquire PRIOR to procedure.
- Immediately after applying ointment to the treated area minimum 3 times per day for 7-10 days. NEVER let your brows go completely dry, feel itchy or tight.
- NO water, cleansers, creams, make-up or any other products on the treated area for 10 days.
- DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Allow any scabbing or dry skin to naturally exfoliate away on its own.
- AVOID direct sun exposure or tanning for 3-4 weeks after the procedure. After brows have FULLY healed, sunblock should always be applied over the entire area (minimum SPF60 recommended).
- AVOID pools, jacuzzis and heavy sweating for 10 days or until the area is fully healed.
- NO facials, botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 3-4 weeks
- AVOID sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.